Alchemy Stars, as a Gacha game, necessitates the process of rerolling. You may be wondering what this Rerolling is all about. It is the process of reinstalling the game in order to force the emulator to bypass the system or complete the tutorial again. While it would also be possible to spend your currency to take an additional spin. Alchemy Stars are used in the process. Rerolling is a simple process that can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Guide for Rerolling:
If you receive fewer units, the Reroll option is available. However, if everything is going well for you, it is a choice rather than a requirement. Aside from that, even if you don’t have top-tier gear, you can still play the game without rerolling because everything is determined by the elements you select.
Step by Step Process:
- You must first install an emulator, which can be Bluestacks, Gameloop, or any other emulator you are familiar with.
- Global servers are superior to US servers in terms of gems and other benefits. So, if you want to go Global, you should install the QooApp on your emulator or smartphone. You can also proceed with the installation of Alchemy stars via that app. If, on the other hand, you are on the US server, you can directly access the play store on mobile or through an emulator.
- After you’ve installed it, you’ll need to go through the login process. However, logging into the game is not required to play it. A word of advice: don’t log into the game until your roll requirement has been met.
- If you are a Global User, you must complete this tutorial until steps 1–4 are completed in order to receive a gift in the mail. You must now simply spend it in the recruit tab.
- It’s now time to start rerolling. You must log in to the game via the settings icon. You will be taken to the title window, where you will see a sign-out option on the left side. It’s time to press it, and if you don’t have an account linked to it, your roll will be reset.
- Repeat the beginning tutorial by pressing the icon with a person. Continue through the 1-4 and then reroll until you have what you want. Once this is completed, you can re-link the account via the settings button.
Rerolling with Salted Emails:
Generally, deleting the game and then reinstalling it from the beginning will not work. It is best to have multiple emails to reroll in this case. Salted emails are taken into account here because temporary emails do not allow the game to bind with other services in order to keep it safe from other services.
The only requirement is that you create a new Gmail account. If you already have an ID and want to register in the game, put a dot after the first alphabet, then the second alphabet, and so on.
So, if you want to register yourself, open the game and tap on register now. You must enter the email we just mentioned, which is also known as salted email, in this field. You must now click the verification code button. This code is sent to your email address, and you must verify it there.
Now comes the final step, in which you must re-enter the game, enter the code, enter the password, and begin the reroll process, which is the same as described above.
This guide was for rerolling but there is a lot more thing that you have to learn if you want to become a good player in alchemy stars so feel free to check out our beginners guide for alchemy stars.