S1 Academy Asta Build Guide and Talents Black Clover Mobile

S1 Academy Asta Build Guide and Talents Black Clover Mobile

Rarity: SSR

Role: Attacker

Type: Power

Squad: Black Bulls

Ratings:

5/5 - (1 vote)

Tier Rating: A

S1 Academy Asta Info

S1 Academy Asta is an SSR Attacker character in Black Clover Mobile that is from Black Bulls. S1 Academy Asta is Power type which is strong against Sense type characters and weak against Technique characters. Currently, he is rated as a Tier A character, so feel free to use him on your team.

There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, skills, talents, and team combinations in Black Clover Mobile. Not all of them are great for S1 Academy Asta. Down below, you will find all the information that you need to have the best build and talents for S1 Academy Asta.

S1 Academy Asta Skills

Cross Slash

Strikes an enemy using both the Demon-Dweller Sword and Demon-Slayer Sword, dealing damage. If an active Buff is present, there is a 50% chance to deal an Extra Attack to inflict damage equal to 70% of ATK. Grants 2% Increased DMG Dealt. Stacks up to 5 times.

Wild Dance

Slashes an enemy with the Demon-Dweller Sword and Demon-Slayer Sword, dealing damage. Attacks after granting [Increased ATK Lv. 1]. 80% chance to grant 20% Increased Mobility.

Accelerated Assault

Performs a powerful strike at an enemy using two swords, dealing damage. Grants an Extra Turn when attacking an enemy whose HP is at 80% or above. Attacks a boss after granting 30% Increased DMG Dealt.

Combined Attack

Performs a combined attack with partnered mage, dealing damage to an enemy. Attacks after removing enemy’s Barrier.

S1 Academy Asta Skill Pages

Chief’s Appearance

Applies 12/24% [Increased CRIT DMG] to yourself.

Respectable Rival

Applies 12/24% [Increased Damage] to yourself when your HP is equal to 50% or higher.

Breath of Darkness

Applies 10/20% [Increased All ATK] to yourself.

Mysterious Ancient Book

Applies 7/12% [Increased Damage] to yourself.

S1 Academy Asta Talent Build

Attack Talents:

Sharp Mind: [DMG Dealt] +5%
Increased ATK: [ATK] +7%

Defense Talents:

Increased DEF: [DEF] +20%
Endurance: Grants [DEF] +4% and [CRIT RES] +2% at the start of a wave. (Stacks up to 5 times.)

Support Talents:

Swiftness: Grants SP +11 upon having less than 2 SP(s) at the start of a turn.
Increased DMG RES: [DMG RES] +10%

S1 Academy Asta Gear

There are a lot of different gear and sets in Black Clover Mobile, and there is a high chance that you will not have any that we recommend, so you can use the best gear that you have with the correct stats for S1 Academy Asta that are below.

  • Main Stats: ATK
  • Sub Stats: ATK, C.RATE, CRIT DMG, C.RATE

S1 Academy Asta Pairs

  • William Vangeance
  • Charlotte
  • Finral

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *