In Diablo Immortal, Eternal Orbs are a premium currency that can only be obtained by purchasing bundles and packs from in-game shop. This means you won’t be able to get it through farming, selling, or any other in-game activity. It is essentially a pay-to-win system that will increase the power gap between free-to-play and pay-to-win players.
How to get Eternal Orbs
There is only one way to obtain Eternal Orbs, and that is to pay real money for them in-game. Unfortunately, there is no other way to obtain Eternal Orbs; perhaps there will be in the future so that free-to-play players can obtain them, but this is unlikely. Eternal Orbs are priced as follows:
- 60 Eternal Orbs – $0.99
- 315 Eternal Orbs – $4.99
- 630 Eternal Orbs – $9.99
- 1650 Eternal Orbs – $24.99
- 3450 Eternal Orbs – $49.99
- 7200 Eternal Orbs – $99.99
What can Eternal Orbs be used to purchase?
Because Eternal Orbs are the premium currency, you can purchase a wide variety of insanely good items that will significantly improve your class. Eternal Orbs can be used to purchase the following items:
- Reforged stones- They will undoubtedly boost you but only do it when you have the best in slot gear.
- Platinum currency- You can purchase Platinum currency with Eternal Orbs you can so spend on a lot of o things
- Crests- Rare crests will give you 1 rune Legendary crests give you a legendary gem and 3 runes
- Cosmetics- There is a section in in-game shop where you can purchase different cosmetics with Eternal Orbs
Eternal Orbs are the premium currency that can only be obtained by purchasing it from an in-game shop, which makes Diablo Immortal Pay To Win, same as other mobile games. The good news is that as a free-to-play player, you do not need to buy Eternal Orbs to reach the end game. The only disadvantage is that by the late game, players who have purchased Eternal Orbs will be stronger than you, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have fun playing the game.