Relics are one of the most important things to use in Dislyte if you want to have strong espers. There are different qualities of relics and a lot of things that you have to know and understand.
Each esper can be equipped with a total of six relics.
They are divided into four sets of relics and two sets of relics. Each relic slot has unique main attributes such as a health bonus or an attack bonus, as well as primary and secondary stats.
Flawless, Superior, Elite, and Fine are the four tiers of relic quality.
You can get some free nexus crystals to purchase relics from Dislyte redeem codes so check them out.
Enhancing Relics is a difficult task for new players, and you should never put too much emphasis on it. Each relic can be upgraded to level 15, but it will cost e-cash to do so.
Every level you enchant boosts primary attributes, and every three levels you enchant boosts secondary attributes.
The issue with enchanting relics is that they are difficult to level up. Each time you enchant a level, your chances of success decrease while the cost of e-cash increases. You’ll need a lot of e-cash to enchant relics on max, and when you add it all up, the cost of upgrading 6 relics on each esper will be insane.
If you are a new player, we recommend that you upgrade relics on LVL 6 if possible, and relics on LVL 9 if possible.
Use your best relics with the best Dislyte espers that are currently in the game.
Relic Upgrade Costs
|Upgrade Level||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star||6 Star|
How to dismantle relics
Most players are unaware that relics can be sold in Dislyte, but it is possible and relatively simple to do so. You will accumulate a large number of duplicate and low-quality relics over time that you will want to sell because you will never use them.
It is difficult to locate and open a dismantling option. Navigate to your relics on espers, click replace relic, and you will see a small icon on right with number and 3 coins stacked on each other, click on it and it will open your dismantlement where you can see all of your relics and bulk sell them.
Each relic set will grant you a unique bonus that will boost the power of your esper. Each esper has the best set he can use, which you can find on our website.
- WindWalker Set x4 +25%
- SPD Stoneveins Set x4 +20% DEF.
- Neptunian Waves Set x4 Grants a 30% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn after an ability is used.
- Astral Witchcraft Set x4 Increases AP of teammates under control debuffs by 30% (cannot stack).
- Hades Set x4 35% of damage dealt is used to regenerate HP.
- Abiding Panacea Set x4 +30% Healing Efficacy.
- Wrath of Jupiter Set x4 +30% ATK
- Adamantine Set x2 All allied Espers start the battle with a Shield equal to 20% of their max HP. Duration: 2 turns.
- Sword Avatara Set x2 30% chance of using the basic ability to counterattack upon taking damage.
- Master Grove Set x2 +25% HP
- Apollo’s Bow Set x2 +25% ACC.