Ritual Miracle is a palace where you will battle two different bosses, Kronos and Apep. A ritual miracle is an incredible place for gathering relics to equip on your espers. Higher difficulty bosses provide better relics.
A ritual miracle is a place where you must complete in order to obtain strong relics if you want to have strong espers. Each boss has ten difficulty levels, and the higher the level of difficulty you complete, the better the rewards you will receive.
Kronos will drop the following relics: Wind Walker, Master Grove, Astral Witchcraft, Sword, Avatara, Adamantine, and Jupiter’s Wrath.
Neptunian Waves, Stone VeinsFiery Incandescence, Abiding Panacea, Apollo’s Bow, and Hades are among the relics that Apep will drop.
Kronos is a boss from whom you can obtain Wind Walker, Master Grove, Astral Witchcraft, Sword, Avatara, Adamantine, and Wrath of Jupiter relics to equip on your espers.
Kronos possesses powerful abilities that will inflict damage on all of your espers at the same time. But that is not the most serious issue. He will go after the esper on your team with the least amount of health. Kronos will do more damage if he attacks with fewer damage espers. Furthermore, if the esper he attacked dies, he will gain one extra turn. This can be devastating, and you could quickly lose a match.
There is only one way to counter Kronos’ insane abilities: bring two healers who can do aoe healing. That will keep your espers at full health all the time, allowing Kronos to deal less damage with his Death Knell skill.
Best espers formation for Kronos
If you are a new player, you will have a difficult time defeating all Krono’s difficulties. You’ll need to level up and equip your espers. You will also need to use the best team formations and espers.
As a new player, you can use Moan, Chang Pu, Helen, Drew, and Q, but as you progress through the game, you will be able to unlock stronger espers. Because there are so many espers in Dislyte, it’s difficult to say what to use against Kronos, but you must have at least two AOE healers if you want to defeat him. Check out our dislyte tier list to see which epser is best against Kronos.
- Death Knell (Passive)- The lower the target’s current HP, the higher the damage dealt by this attack. If this attack slays the target, it grants an extra turn.
- Earth Shaker- Channels all of Kronos’ energies into an attack against all enemies. Then launches a severe strike against the enemy with the least health percentage and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.
- Suppression-Tablet Damages all enemies once. Has a chance to inflict Stun for 1 turn.
- Blessing Tablet-Purifies all debuffs from the Boss and boosts their AP.
Apep is similar to Kronos in that it is difficult to defeat as a new player. Apep has a lot of poison damage that he can stack over time and do a lot of damage with. To defeat Apep, you will need to use two healers to keep your DPS espers alive. It would also be ideal if you used espers with dispelling skills and immunity buffs. Higher levels will be difficult to complete if you do not have a team.
Neptunian Waves, Stone VeinsFiery Incandescence, Abiding Panacea, Apollo’s Bow, and Hade’s relics will be dropped by Apep.
Apep’s best espers formation
As a new player, you can use Moan, Chang Pu, Helen, Drew, and Q, but as you progress through the game, you will be able to unlock stronger espers. The general rule is that you must have two healers and, if possible, espers with immunity or dispel abilities.
- Miasma- Attacks all enemies, and inflicts 2 Poison debuffs for 2 turns.
- Toxic Detonation- Attacks all enemies, and detonates all Poison debuffs.
- Chaos Surging (Passive)- Receiving damage inflicts a Poison debuff on the attack, lasting 3 turns. Triggers Toxic Detonation on targets immediately when receiving a certain number of attacks.
- Blessing Tablet- Attacks all enemies. Has a chance to Stun targets affected by Poison.
- Suppression Tablet- Attacks an enemy once and dispels their buffs.