Dorkuraz Build Dragonheir Silent Gods

Dorkuraz Build Dragonheir Silent Gods

Rarity: Epic

Type: Frost

Element: Ice

Attack Range: Ranged

Ratings:

4/5 - (1 vote)

PVP: ★★★☆☆
PVE: ★★★☆☆
Overall: ★★★☆☆

Dorkuraz Info

Dorkuraz is a Ice element epic hero in Dragonheir Silent Gods. Dorkuraz is a hero who deals ice damage from distance. Currently, he is rated as a Tier B hero, so feel free to use him on your team until you get better heroes. Dorkuraz is type of hero is good at inflicting Frost. They gain additional skill effects when they successfully inflict Frost or hit an enemy inflicted with Frost.

Specializes in dealing a great amount of damage directly to enemies. Specializes in synergizing with heroes of the same type to boost damage. Specializes in efficiently inflicting the Frost debuff.

There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, stats, and artifacts in Dragonheir Silent Gods. Not all of them are great for Dorkuraz. Down below, you will find all the information that you need to have the best build for Dorkuraz.

Dorkuraz Skills

Snow Mountain Descent Snow Mountain Descent

Basic attacks have a 60% chance of dealing Derivative Cold Damage and inflicting Frost on the target for 5.0s. Enemies not under Frost will be preferentially attacked.

Snow Shadow Snow Shadow

Deals Cold Damage to enemies within range with a 75% chance of inflicting Frost for 5.0s. Recharges Ultimate Energy by 25%.

Iceball Assault Iceball Assault

Throws iceballs, dealing Cold Damage to enemies within range. The hero gains 15% Attack Up for 10.0s upon hitting enemies under Frost.

Dorkuraz Gear

If you do not have the gear set that we recommend for Dorkuraz, then you can use the best gear that you have with the correct stats for him. You can find below what the best stats are for him.

  • Three Ears

Dorkuraz Artifacts

  • Ivaran’s Arrow
  • Goblet of Dragon Blood
  • Witch’s Remains

Best Dorkuraz Stats

  • ACCURACY
  • C.RATE
  • C.DMG%
  • ATK%

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *