Gladros Build Dragonheir Silent Gods

Gladros Build Dragonheir Silent Gods

Rarity: Epic

Type: Support

Element: Necrosis

Attack Range: Ranged

Ratings:

2/5 - (1 vote)

PVP: ★★☆☆☆
PVE: ★★☆☆☆
Overall: ★★☆☆☆

Gladros Info

Gladros is a Necrosis element epic hero in Dragonheir Silent Gods. Gladros is a hero who deals necrosis damage from distance. Currently, he is rated as a Tier C hero, so do not use him in your team, he is one of worst epic heroes. Gladros is type of hero is good at boosting allies’ power or weakening enemies’ power.

There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, stats, and artifacts in Dragonheir Silent Gods. Not all of them are great for Gladros. Down below, you will find all the information that you need to have the best build for Gladros.

Gladros Skills

Captain Captain

Increases all allies’ Resistance by 50.0 in Grand Gladiator Arena battles.

Shadow Companion Shadow Companion

When an ally with a shield is inflicted with Control, their shield is dispelled and they are granted Immunity to Control this time.

Sneaky Hand Sneaky Hand

Deals Necrotic Damage to the enemy with the highest Attack with a 75% chance of stealing 25% of their Attack for 5.0s. The stolen Attack is capped at 50% of the hero’s Attack.

Encircling Guard Encircling Guard

Grants a shield and Debuff Immunity to allies within range for 10.0s.

Gladros Gear

If you do not have the gear set that we recommend for Gladros, then you can use the best gear that you have with the correct stats for him. You can find below what the best stats are for him.

  • Executioner
  • Troll

Gladros Artifacts

  • Manticore Statue
  • Elven Hunter’s Quiver
  • Dawn Pipe Organ

Best Gladros Stats

  • ATK%
  • ATK
  • HP%
  • DEF%

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *