Zadie Build Dragonheir Silent Gods

Zadie Build Dragonheir Silent Gods

Rarity: Rare

Type: Support

Element: Fire

Attack Range: Melee

Ratings:

3/5 - (1 vote)

PVP: ★★☆☆☆
PVE: ★★★☆☆
Overall: ★★★☆☆

Zadie Info

Zadie is a fire element rare hero in Dragonheir Silent Gods. Zadie is a hero who deals fire damage from melee rage. Currently, he is rated as a Tier B hero, so feel free to use him if you are a new player. Zadie is type of hero is good at boosting allies’ power or weakening enemies’ power.

There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, stats, and artifacts in Dragonheir Silent Gods. Not all of them are great for Zadie. Down below, you will find all the information that you need to have the best build for Zadie.

Zadie Skills

Defiance Defiance

The hero has a 100% chance of inflicting Attack Penalty I to an enemy for 5.0s when said enemy’s buff wears off or is dispelled.

Rupturing Flames Rupturing Flames

Deals Fire Damage to enemies within range, with a 75% chance of inflicting Accuracy Penalty II for 5.0s.

Raging Wildfire Claw Suppression

Jumps at the enemy, dealing Fire Damage with a 75% chance of dispelling 1 buff(s) from them. If the target has no buff, reduces their Ultimate Energy by 25%.

Zadie Gear

If you do not have the gear set that we recommend for Zadie, then you can use the best gear that you have with the correct stats for him. You can find below what the best stats are for him.

  • Platinum Knight

Zadie Artifacts

  • Volcanic Disc
  • Eyeball of the Giant

Best Zadie Stats

  • ATK%
  • ACCURACY
  • C.RATE
  • C.DMG%

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *