There have been about 20 million regular Rise of Kingdom players in the year 2020. So, what is this game?
RoK is a multiplayer online battle arena with a fair strategy game developed by Shanghai-based Lilith Studios. It casts you as the ruler of a tiny city in a vast kingdom.
Many who have started this game have a lot of questions about its features. The one that tops the list is about the Migration and Passport Page requirements. If you’ve got the same question, this is an article to help.
What Are Migration and Passport Page Requirements?
Migration has been introduced in Rise of Kingdoms so that users can select a different site if they are on a small population dominion or wish to play with folks.
It is vital to know that only migration passports pages can migrate to a new ROK server. Your level of authority determines passport Pages Requirements in ROK. The more influence you have, the more it will cost you.
You can lower your overall power by killing all of your siege units and filling up your hospital. Now, if you’re wondering how to transfer to a new server or Kingdom, you are at the right place.
How to Get Passport Pages?
Players who desire to relocate to a developed kingdom can accomplish so by utilizing the Passport Page. It works precisely as when you visit other countries and have to show your passport.
In Rise of Kingdoms, here are four methods to obtain passport pages:
- Investing in packages
- Individual alliance credits are used to make the purchase
- Purchase passport pages from your alliance store
- Buy the value packages from the Gem Store
Bundle of Passport Pages
Passports may be purchased in-game. The bundle is known as the New World.
If you are not in a hurry to move, you can consider purchasing simply one or two packs. You can then wait for the bundle reset.
Always attempt to migrate with the fewest amount of passports feasible.
Passport Pages with Individual Alliance Credits
If your alliance store has them in inventory, you can buy a Passport Page. Purchasing a Passport Page using individual alliance credits is extremely difficult, but it is possible.
To purchase the Passport page, you would need six hundred thousand individual alliance credits from the alliance market. To replenish the Passport Page, your clan leader or officer must pay a hundred thousand Alliance credits.
Passport Pages from the Alliance Store
In the alliance shop, you can purchase as many passport pages as you like.
If you assist your alliance to the peak, chances are you’ll have enough credits. Now you can buy as many pages as you want without paying a penny. As mentioned earlier, to offer a Passport Page in the Shop costs 600k Individual Credits. You will also have to give up 100k Alliance Credits.
Value bundles in the Gem Store
You may go to the Gem Store and spend your money on a fresh world bundle. Yes, that’s right.
It includes a Passport Page as well as some tokens and goods. It is only if you still lack certain paperwork. If you wish to expedite the immigration procedure, this is your go-to place.
How to Migrate Using a Passport Page
In Rise of Kingdoms, the entire immigration procedure is simple and clear.
When you are finished and have gathered all of the necessary passport pages, scale-out of the map until you see the globe icon. It operates just like moving to a new nation for novices. You will, however, be relocating to a far more established kingdom.
When you tap on it, you’ll be sent to a list of all Kingdoms. Locate the KingdomKingdom to which you wish to relocate.
You want to see if a kingdom has evolved and if there is a migration power cap in place. Only developed kingdoms allow you to move. That suggests you should be prepared to face opponents that are considerably more strong than you.
A Developed Kingdom: This place has been open for more than 120 days. It could also form before your home kingdom.
What Do You Need to Migrate to the New Kingdom?
The more your authority, the more Passport Pages you’ll need to move to a developed kingdom.
The following are the conditions for successfully migrating:
- City Hall Level 16 or above is required.
- Make sure you have enough Passport Pages to move.
- There can be no dynamic dispatch.
- You should not be a part of an alliance.
- Your resources must not surpass the capacity of your storage protection.
- The KingdomKingdom from which you wish to relocate must be at least 120 days old.
- The march lineups must be all empty.
- You must wait 30 days after moving before migrating again.
Note: You cannot move to kingdoms that are members of KVK.
Migrating to Imperium Kingdoms
The Imperium Kingdom migration seems almost impossible, but you need to know that you can.
If you have less than 25M power, you can move towards any imperium kingdom. So, how do you do it? Here are some steps to help you get through this journey.
- Only the King has the authority to approve Special Immigration petitions. When the application is approved, the applicant will receive a notification by email. You can migrate to that KingdomKingdom once approved.
- In addition to the Power criterion, governors seeking Special Immigration must fulfill all other required conditions.
- Immigration on a Special Basis Chances can be gathered up to three times.
- Special Immigration petitions are valid for three days and are in the order in which they were submitted.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Moving to the New Kingdom
- People who immigrate to a new kingdom provide you with the opportunity to represent a more active kingdom and union.
- You will get more support to accelerate the construction process, troop preparation, and killing support.
- It is much simpler to seek more honor points. It provides benefits to your alliance and allows you to obtain the Crusader achievement awards.
- Your new KingdomKingdom will rule the majority of the land and have access to additional level resource locations.
- It might be difficult to break into the top ten in some tournaments.
- When kingdom affairs are working poorly, they can spiral out of control.
- If you are ranked between 1 and 50, you will be obliged to pay a significant amount of money on your passport.
Migration is kind of costly it’s isn’t something you can do regularly.
That is why it is important to learn as much as you can about a Kingdom before migrating there. Creating a new character will provide you with an idea of what to anticipate. It’ll also help you know how they function daily.
Governors, that’s all there is to it! Hope you find this beginner’s guide on immigrating to a new kingdom useful and enlightening.