Monocross Mount is one of the most popular mounts in the game and you will have to do work in order to get it in Tower of Fantasy. You will have to collect 4 different pieces in order to get this mount and some of the pieces can be hard to get. So read this guide to know how to get all pieces and Devotee Locations.
Unicorn Power Core
This is the first part that you will have to get for Monocross Mount. You will have to collect some items that you will have to give to an NPC called Stoker. So follow the steps below.
- Cook Fiddlehead Pie. To cook that you will need Fiddlehead x2 and Brown Rice x but you will need a recipe. So check out our cooking guide in Tower Of Fantasy so you can know how cooking and recipes work.
- You have to collect Shiny Residue that is located at coordinated 287, 280.
- Go to 449, 280 coordinates where you will find NPC Stocker. You will give him Shiny Residue and Fiddlehead Pie.
- Go back to coordinates 287, 280 where you will be able to loot Unicorn Power Core once you place Conversion Devices’ gears in order.
Unicorn Bionic Frame
Unicorn Bionic Frame is easy to get.
- Travel to 605, -1115 coordinate where you will find a Secret base on the water.
- Enter the secret base from the top. To unlock the path you will need password 7092.
- Explore the base without being detected and loot the supply pod that will contain Unicorn Bionic Frame.
- Go to 929, -409 coordinates.
- Climb the cliff where you will find the supply pod
- Once you got it you will get Unicorn Cyberlimbs
Unicorn Head is the hardest thing to get if you do not have luck on your side. In order to get Unicorn Head, you will have to defeat Devotees. Problem is that the drop chance of Unicorn Head from Devotees is extremely low so you will have to spend some time farming them.
There are 2 different locations where you can find Devotees. One location is in Noah and the other one is in Eber.