Tower of Fantasy is an MMO that has some of the best graphics in the gaming industry created in Unreal Engine 5 and sometimes they can be bad for your gaming experience if you are not playing on a high-end PC and Mobile Devices. Most players will be able to enjoy leveling but the problem starts when they engage in big combats where there will be a lot of different effects. Those effects will slow down your FPS dramatically and they can crash your devices so it is important to know how to optimize and increase your FPS so you can enjoy the game.
Optimize Graphics Settings in Tower of Fantasy
Inside Tower of Fantasy, you will find the Display option located in in-game settings. There you can optimize the graphics how you want. Usually, the game will set the setting automatically for you but in most cases that setting will not be good for you. Now, what settings you will use depends on what mobile device or PC you have.
It is best that you test out different options on your own to see what settings work for you and what do not, because everyone has different mobile devices and PCs we can not recommend to you what settings graphic settings you should use.
But there are some crucial options in display settings that you have to disable which will not impact the quality of your graphics but they will definitely boost your FPS and they are:
- Update your drivers on PC and Mobile devices
- Turn off all applications before you start Tower of Fantasy
- Disable Motion Blur
- Put Anti-Aliasing on 0
- Discharge Skill Animation: Toggle Off
- Auto Climb: Toggle Off
- Full-Screen Display ON
Other FPS boosters in Tower of Fantasy
- Now there is some third-party software that you can use to boost your FPS in Tower of Fantasy like Razer Cortex but it is up to you if you want to use them.
- Make sure that your devices have enough power. Mobile devices and Laptop will decrease performance when they are on low battery
- Make sure that you desirable power saving
- Make sure that you do not have some third-party software running when you are playing
- Make sure that your browsers are closed because they will slower your pc
Once you boost your FPS that you can boost your in-game power by using Tower of Fantasy Codes and Tower of Fantasy Tier List.