Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
One-Target: Strong vs AoE units.
Possession: Takes control of an enemy unit.
Banshee is not a great mini in Warcraft Rumble. There are a lot better range units that you can use instead of Banshee.
- Offers the unique ability to disable and convert enemy minis to your side.
- As a ranged unit with an Undead role, it can be strategically placed to maximize its possession skill.
- ‘Will of the Necropolis’ talent fully heals the possessed target, enhancing the longevity and impact of the converted enemy.
- The cost of 4 gold is offset by its potential to turn enemy units, effectively depleting an opponent’s resources while bolstering your own.
- Employing squad minis can reduce the effectiveness of Banshee’s possession ability.
- Units that can be summoned anywhere on the map and deliver high damage are effective counters, as they can quickly eliminate the Banshee before it uses its ability.
Best Banshee Talent
Possessed targets detonate on death, damaging nearby enemies.
Possessed targets gain Bloodlust for 10 seconds.
Will of the Necropolis Gears – Best Talent
Fully Heal the possessed target.
Best Banshee Builds
Banshee Madness PVP Build
- Arcane Blast
- SAFE Pilot
- Baron Rivendare
- Skeleton Party