Spell: Cast anywhere on the map.
AoE Strong vs Squad units.
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Frost: Frost damage slows enemy movement and attack speed.
Area Damage: 500
Blizzard is a great spell to have, and it is currently rated an A tier. With Blizzard, you can create some awesome Warcraft Rumble builds. What is great about this spell is that it will freeze down enemies and deal them AOE damage, great against a group of enemy units, and with a Cold Snap talent you will freeze them in place, which will buy you some time.
- The Blizzard spell specializes in area-of-effect (AoE) damage, impairing multiple enemies simultaneously.
- It has a strategic alliance role, suitable for controlling the pace of the battlefield by slowing enemy units.
- This spell can be deployed anywhere in the combat area, offering tactical flexibility.
- With a cost of four gold, Blizzard is a considerable choice for area control.
- The Cold Snap talent enhances Blizzard by freezing enemy troops, further restricting their movements.
Best Blizzard Talent
Wing Buffet – Best Talent
Increases move speed by 33%.
On death, summon a statue with Taunt. Lasts until destroyed.
Incoming damage from Flying minis is reduced by 50%.
Best Blizzard Builds
Blizzard Split Push PvP Build
- Defias Bandits
- Chain Lighting
- Whelp Eggs
- Bloodmage Thalnos