Leader: Dark Ritual – Thalnos gains 1 Level for each Spell you play, until death.
Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Bloodmage Thalnos Rating
Area Damage: 140
Attack Speed: 1.8
Bloodmage Thalnos Overview
Bloodmage Thalnos is the AOE Leader in Warcraft Rumble. He is rated as one of the worst leaders in the game simply because he can be killed incredibly fast. Because of that, you should never use him in PVP, enemy players will easily kill him. Use some other leaders that have AOE.
- Effective at crowd control due to his significant Area of Effect (AoE) damage capability.
- Long-range attacks allow for engagement from a safe distance, minimizing risk.
- Useful against both groups of enemies and armored opponents, providing versatility.
- As a ranged leader with an undead role, he can support from behind frontline units.
- Requires strategic placement behind tank units to ensure his longevity due to his fragility.
- Optimal when deployed in scenarios where he can leverage his AoE attacks without being targeted immediately.
- His lower durability makes him a target in PvP, where he can be quickly neutralized by unbound units.
- While the ‘Drain Life’ talent offers a Lifesteal ability, it is not highly favored due to its minimal drain percentage.
Best Bloodmage Thalnos Talent
Drain Life – Best Talent
Playing a spell increases attack speed by 30% for 5 seconds.
Spells costing 4 or more grant an additional level.
Best Bloodmage Thalnos Builds
Bloodmage Thalnos PVP Build
- Defias Bandits
- Chain Lighting
- Whelp Eggs
- Bloodmage Thalnos