Spell: Cast anywhere on the map.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Cheat Death Rating
Cheat Death Overview
Cheat Death is a bad spell in Warcraft Rumble. There are other spells and units that are much better options to use in your build.
- Enhances minion longevity by preventing immediate death, allowing them to continue fighting for additional time.
- The ‘Vampirism’ talent aids affected units by healing them as they deal damage, contributing to their sustainability in combat.
- With a moderate cost of 3 gold, it provides a valuable tactical advantage for prolonging the presence of your units on the battlefield.
- Can be decisive in close combat scenarios, where extending the survivability of your units can shift the tide of battle.
- Optimal for use on minis that are in the midst of combat, maximizing the potential healing from the ‘Vampirism’ talent.
Best Cheat Death Talent
Affected minis gain Bloodlust, but die when the effect ends.
Vampirism – Best Talent
Affected minis are Healed when dealing damage.
Affected Skeletons Resurrect at your base when they die.
Best Cheat Death Builds
Cheat Death Healing Build
- Cheat Death
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Whelp Eggs
- Baron Rivendare