Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
One-Target: Strong vs AoE units.
Fast: Fastest moving units
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Fury: Attack speed increases while in combat.
Attack Speed: 1.4
Firehammer is a decent mini in Warcraft Rumble. Her main role is dealing damage to enemies from a distance.
- Renowned for its high DPS output, especially with the ‘Blazing Speed’ talent, which increases Fury up to 40% more.
- Excels in melting armor with its attacks, providing a unique combat advantage.
- Despite a slower initial speed, it offers a significant damage capability.
- Deployable with an investment of 4 gold, making it a cost-effective choice for its role.
- Has a weakness against units that spawn in squads, such as Harpies, Whelp Eggs, Core Hounds, or Raptors.
- Vulnerable to being slowed down by spells like Blizzard, which can impede its effectiveness.
Best Firehammer Talent
Deal 50% more damage to Flying enemies.
Blazing Speed – Best Talent
Fury builds up to 40% higher.
Level up upon reaching full Fury.
Best Firehammer Builds
Firehammer PVP Build
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Baron Rivendare