Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Bombard: Attacks ground enemies only.
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Area Damage: 220
Attack Speed: 2.5
Flamewaker is a decent mini in Warcraft Rumble. His main role is dealing rage AOE damages he is perfect if you are facing against a lot of enemies and groups of units.
- Specializes in DPS with a role focused on dealing Area of Effect (AoE) damage.
- Can target and eliminate supporting troops situated behind enemy tanks, disrupting enemy lines.
- The ‘Engulf’ talent enhances its damage capability by burning enemies over time, making it more potent against high-health targets.
- Costs 4 gold to deploy, offering substantial AoE damage potential for the investment.
- While having talents that offer situational advantages, not all are necessary for every scenario, such as increased range which may not always be crucial.
Best Flamewaker Talent
Damaging enemies Dazes them.
Engulf – Best Talent
Successive attacks increase flame wave distance. Resets on movement.
Best Flamewaker Builds
Flamewaker Control Build
- Gryphon Rider
- Dark Iron Miner
- Frostwolf Shaman
- Sylvanas Windrunner