Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Fast: Fastest moving units
Resistant: Takes 50% less Elemental damage.
Area Damage: 250
Attack Speed: 1.4
Huntress is an extremely powerful unit in Warcraft Rumble. She is great for attacking a stack of units because her attack bounces around the map. So make sure that you do not display her too early. The only downside of Huntress is that she costs 5 coins to summon, so you have to create decks that will have units that do not cost too much to summon.
- The Huntress specializes in area-of-effect (AoE) ranged damage, adept at clearing large swarms of enemies efficiently.
- She is particularly effective against grouped enemy units such as harpies and chickens.
- The Huntress’s attacks have a bouncing capability, enabling her to damage multiple enemies with a single shot.
- As a fast and deadly ranged unit, she can quickly reduce the numbers of enemy squads.
- The ‘Elven Might’ talent enhances her impact by dealing an additional 50% damage to the initial target of her attacks.
- The Huntress comes with a relatively high deployment cost of 5 gold, which necessitates careful management of the army’s average deploy cost to maintain efficiency.
- She is less effective against single-target units that can withstand or avoid her bouncing glaives.
- Units with high single-target damage potential like Darkspear Troll, General Drakkisath, Baron Rivendare, and Worgen can pose a significant threat to her.
Glaive bounces an additional 3 times.
Elven Might – Best Talent
Deal 50% additional damage to the initial target.
Gain Stealth and Ambush.
Best Huntress Builds
Huntress Healing Build
- Cheat Death
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Whelp Eggs
- Baron Rivendare
Huntress Control Build
- Defias Bandits
- Gryphon Rider
- Tiron Fordring
- Stonehoof Tauren