Leader: Arcane Brilliance Master Assassin -Maiev’s cost is reduced by 1 for each Unbound troop you play.
Melee: Strong vs Ranged units.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units
Stealth: Invisible to enemies until it attacks or is damaged.
Unbound: Can be played anywhere on the map.
Maiev Shadowsong Rating
Fan Damage: 300
Attack Speed: 1.6
Maiev Shadowsong Overview
Maiev Shadowsong is a Leader in Warcraft Rumble rated as Tier C. She can be extremely useful but you need a lot of skill and timing. She is not for new players, and even if you are a decent player, there are much better leaders that you can use. I would not recommend using Maiev Shadowsong in your build.
- Her stealth abilities provide tactical advantages, allowing for surprise attacks and battlefield control.
- The ‘Enveloping Shadows’ talent acts as an inherent smoke bomb, offering defensive utility without occupying a deck slot.
- Capable of AoE damage, effective against clusters of enemy units.
- ‘Remorseless’ talent enables her to deal double damage for a short duration following an enemy kill, enhancing her offensive capabilities.
- Offers the strategic flexibility of being deployable anywhere on the map.
- Requires careful maneuvering to unstealth her, which can be done by deploying low-cost minis.
- Not the easiest for beginners to utilize effectively due to the skill required to time stealth mechanics optimally.
Best Maiev Shadowsong Talent
Enveloping Shadows – Best Talent
Cast Smoke Bomb on deploy, Stealthing nearby allies.
Periodically teleport to a Ranged attacker when hit.
Deal double damage for 2 seconds after killing an enemy.
Best Maiev Shadowsong Builds
Maiev Shadowsong Build
- Gryphon Rider
- SAFE Pilot
- Dark Iron Miner
- Maiev Shadowsong