Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Bombard: Attacks ground enemies only.
Longshot: Outranges EVERYTHING else.
Siege Damage: Double damage vs Towers.
Meat Wagon Rating
Area Damage: 210
Attack Speed: 3
Meat Wagon Overview
Meat Wagon is a decent mini in Warcraft Rumble. Its main role is dealing damage to towers but this unit is so specific, which is why you will not see many builds using it.
- Excellently suited for siege tactics with its capacity to push against towers.
- The Undead role allows it to synergize with specific strategies and units.
- ‘Filet Trebuchet’ talent significantly extends its bombardment range by +2, which enables it to outrange and besiege towers effectively.
- With a deployment cost of just 3 gold, it offers valuable siege capabilities at a low economic impact.
- Meat Wagon is best utilized at a safe distance from towers due to its extended range, allowing for effective sieging without entering tower defense range.
Best Meat Wagon Talent
Meat And Bones
Every other attack summons a Skeleton instead of dealing damage.
Filet Trebuchet – Best Talent
Increase Bombard Range by +2.
Best Meat Wagon Builds
Meat Wagon Madness Build
- Gryphon Rider
- Meat Wagon
- Stonehoof Tauren
- Sylvanas Windrunner