Melee: Strong vs Ranged units.
One-Target: Strong vs AoE units.
Fast: Fastest moving units
Tank: High health unit. Good at soaking Tower damage
Attack Speed: 0.9
Prowler is a decent mini in Warcraft Rumble. Its main role is to tank damage and protect your other troops. Also great for hunting low-health enemy units. You can create some strong builds using Prowler.
- Excellent for targeting and taking down low health or high DPS units due to its assassin role.
- With its Beast role, it can be integrated effectively into Beast decks for synergy.
- Its quick and aggressive nature allows it to act as a shield for slower units or to provide rapid defense in distant skirmishes.
- Deployable with a moderate investment of 3 gold.
- ‘Pack Leader’ talent boosts damage for nearby Beast allies by 30%, enhancing the overall damage output of Beast-centric teams.
- While the ‘Pack Leader’ talent is highly effective within Beast decks, the ‘On the Prowler’ talent may be preferred for general use.
- Its strengths are mitigated by squad units, which can outmaneuver and overwhelm it.
Best Prowler Talent
On The Prowl
Gain Stealth, and stun the target when attacking from Stealth.
Pack Leader – Best Talent
Grants nearby Beast allies 30% additional Damage.
Deal double damage to enemies who are at more than 75% health.
Best Prowler Builds
Prowler PVP Build
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Baron Rivendare