Flying: Strong vs Melee units.
Squad: Strong vs One-Target units.
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Hatching: Unit hatches into final form when attacked.
Unbound: Can be played anywhere on the map.
Whelp Eggs Rating
Area Damage: 110
Attack Speed: 1.8
Whelp Eggs Overview
Whelp Eggs are currently one of the best units that you can use in Warcraft Rumble rated as Tier S. What is great about Whelp Eggs is that you can spawn them at any part of the map so you can easily distract enemy units and destroy them. A lot of builds have Whelp Eggs in them because they are simply too strong. Also, you can use the talent Flame Burst to deal additional damage.
- Whelp Eggs can deploy fiery flying whelps that are effective against a variety of enemy types, including tanks and DPS units.
- Costing 3 gold, they offer a strategic advantage by being able to be placed anywhere on the battlefield, catching melee adversaries off guard.
- They are particularly useful for guarding strategic points, like locations or lanes, and are effective in capturing important map objectives such as meeting stones.
- The Flame Burst talent adds an extra layer of utility, allowing the Whelp Eggs to deal damage to nearby enemies when hatching, which can be pivotal in eliminating enemy AoE units or inflicting significant damage to groups or bosses.
- As an unbound unit, they provide the flexibility to support your forces on-demand with DPS and aerial attackers, offering a strong tactical advantage in various situations.
- Whelp Eggs are vulnerable to area-of-effect (AoE) damage and ranged attacks from units like Drake, S.A.F.E Pilot, and Huntress, which can easily counter them.
- The eggs’ susceptibility to AoE damage means that strategic placement away from known AoE threats is crucial for their effective use on the battlefield.
When one egg hatches, the others hatch immediately.
Flame Burst – Best Talent
Damage nearby enemies when hatching.
Eggs gain Taunt.
Best Whelp Eggs Builds
Whelp Eggs Healing Build
- Cheat Death
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Whelp Eggs
- Baron Rivendare
Whelp Eggs Split Push Build
- Defias Bandits
- Chain Lighting
- Whelp Eggs
- Bloodmage Thalnos