Lucas (Apollo) Guide Dislyte

Lucas (Apollo)

Lucas is one of the best disabler espers in Dislyte, with a plethora of stuns and dispels, as well as the ability to steal enemy AP, which is extremely useful. Lucas is useful in all game modes, but he excels in Point War. The issue with Lucas is that obtaining him requires completing all 100 Spatial Tower Floors.

Rarity:
Legendary

Specialties:
Disabler

Element
Inferno

Ratings

4.5/5 - (6 votes)

Stats

Base ATK: 1013
Base HP: 14602
Base DEF: 910
Base SPD:105

Lucas Info

A forward-thinking young guy willing to have a beneficial influence on the lives of his companions, analogous to a patron god,

Lucas in Dislyte has strong disable powers. Pillar of Light inflicts a multi-pronged attack on foes, with each strike having a chance to remove 1 buff from the victim and reduce AP.

Lucas’ The Blessing of Phobos attacks all foes, with a high chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn. Apollo earns some AP for each target that is shocked. Lucas’ AP increases somewhat if his Lightpulse deals a Crit.

Lucas has some insane animations that are definitely worth watching in greater resolution and on a larger screen, so check out our advice on how to download Dislyte on PC.

Set Recommendations

Set No. 1
Wind Walker Set X4: +25% SPD
Fiery Incandescence X2: +20% C. RATE

Set No. 2
Wind Walker set X4: +25% SPD
A Apollo’s Bow set X2: +25% ACC

Una II Main Stats: HP%, C. RATE
Una IV Main Stats: HP%, ACC
Mui II Main Stats: SPD

Lucas Skills

Lightpulse

Attacks an enemy 3 times, dealing total damage equal to 115% of ATK and increasing AP by 15% if this attack lands a Crit.

LVL 2 Damage increased to 105%
LVL 3 Damage increased to 110%
LVL 4 Damage increased to 115%

The Blessing of Phobos

Deals damage equal to 80% of ATK to all enemies with a(n) 85% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn. Each Stun grants an extra 15% Cooldown: 3 turns

LVL 2 Damage increased to 75%
LVL 3 Trigger Chance increased to 85%
LVL 4 Damage increased to 80%
LVL 5 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)

Pillar of Light

Attacks all enemies 3 times, dealing total damage equal to 100% of ATK with a(n) chance of each strike dispelling 1 buff from the target and reducing AP by 10%. Cooldown: 4 turns

LVL 2 Damage increased to 95%
LVL 3 Trigger Chance increased to 50%
LVL 4 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)
LVL 5 Damage increased to100%
LVL 6 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)

Captain Ability

All allied Espers’ ACC Increases 40%

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.