Best Alhaitham Builds
Best Alhaitham Weapons
Light of Foliar Incision
Best Alhaitham Artifacts
Best Alhaitham Team Comps
|Character 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4|
|Alhaitham||Kuki Shinobu||Yae Miko||Nahida|
Alhaitham Skills Talents
Abductive Reasoning: Normal Attack
Universality An Elaboration on Form: Elemental Skill
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kinds hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
- The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
Particular Field Fetters of Phenomena: Elemental Burst
Alhaitham Passive Talents
Four-Causal Correction: First Ascension Passive
Mysteries Laid Bare: Fourth Ascension Passive
Law of Reductive Overdetermination: Passive Talent
Level 1: Intuition
Level 2: Debate
Level 3: Negation
Level 4: Elucidation
- Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all other nearby party members by 30 for 15s.
- Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro DMG Bonus for 15s.
The pre-existing duration of the aforementioned effects will be cleared if you use Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena again while they are in effect.
Level 5: Sagacity
Level 6: Structuration
- 2 seconds after Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, he will generate 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors regardless of the number of mirrors consumed.
- If Alhaitham generates Chisel-Light Mirrors when their numbers have already maxed out, his CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 10% and 70% respectively for 5s.
- If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration remaining will be increased by 5s.