Melee: Strong vs Ranged units.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Hook: Hooks ranged enemies
Tank: High health unit. Good at soaking Tower damage
Area Damage: 170
Attack Speed: 2.5
Abomination is a decent mini in Warcraft Rumble. His main role is being tanked and absorbing a lot of damage due to his high health. The downside of Abomination is that it has an incredibly low amount of damage and is not so strong against single-target enemies. There are better tanks in Warcraft Rumble that you can use.
- ‘Noxious Presence’ is highly adaptable, inflicting sustained damage over time, effective against tank units.
- ‘Cannonball’ talent synergizes well with healing-focused decks, allowing multiple stuns at deployment and when health is halved.
- ‘Fresh Meat’ can be repeatedly effective if the Abomination consistently hooks targets, though its utility is situation-dependent.
- As a tank unit with the Undead role, it excels in drawing in ranged enemies for close combat.
- Costing 6 gold for deployment, the Abomination serves as a sturdy frontline presence capable of disrupting enemy formations.
- Vulnerable to high-damage single-target minis such as General Drakkisath, Rend Blackhand, and Baron Rivendare.
- The effectiveness of the ‘Fresh Meat’ talent is conditional and may not always be necessary for defeating hooked ranged minions.
Best Abomination Talent
Poison nearby enemies every 3 seconds.
Cannonball – Best Talent
On deploy and at 50% health, stun nearby enemies for 5 seconds.
After hooking a target, deal double damage on the next attack.
Best Abomination Builds
Abomination Waste Of Time PVP and PVE Build
- Plague Farmer
- Cheat Dead
- Bloodmage Thalnos