Relentless:Hogger’s movement and attack speed increase 35% each time he is played.
Melee: Strong vs Ranged units.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Tank: High health unit. Good at soaking Tower damage
Area Damage: 190
Attack Speed: 2.4
Hogger is a leader in Warcraft Rumble, and it is rated as Tier A. What is great about Hogger is that he is dealing a great amount of damage while managing to tank a lot of damage. This is a great leader for new players because it is hard to make mistakes with him. So if you are a new player you should definitely use Hogger in your builds.
- High attack and health stats.
- Ability to increase maximum health incrementally.
- Durability as a frontline unit.
- Effective in absorbing tower damage.
- Versatile adaptation to various game scenarios.
- Inflicts area of effect melee damage, ideal against groups of spawned troops.
- Exhibits rapid movement, making it hard for enemies to target.
- Attack and movement speed boost by 35% with each play.
- As a leader mini, Hogger excels in tank roles.
- Can be deployed for 4 gold, offering strategic value.
- Ineffective to apply poison to Hogger due to its high health gain.
- Requires a high DPS (Damage Per Second) unit to effectively counter.
- Spells like Blizzard or similar abilities that can disable or slow him down are essential to allow DPS units to maximize damage.
Best Hogger Talent
Ham Hock – Best Talent
Hogger also gains +10% max health each time he is played.
On death, Bloodlust nearby Beasts.
Best Hogger Builds
Hogger PVP Build
- Defias Bandits
- Murloc Tidehunters
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Whelp Eggs