Leader: March of the Murlocs -For 5 seconds after deploying, summon a Murloc Tidehunter for each Gold spent on other minis.
Ranged Attacks enemies from a distance.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units
Armored: 50% Physical damage reduction.
Fast: Fastest moving units
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Old Murk-Eye Rating
Attack Speed: 1.6
Old Murk-Eye Overview
Old Murk-Eye is a Leader in Warcraft Rumble rated as Tier C. He is dealing with range AOE damage but the problem with him is that you need to know how to use him and you need good timing. It is not a great leader, especially for new players. Also, you have to put him behind a good tank otherwise he will die pretty fast.
- Delivers ranged Area of Effect (AoE) damage, effective in dealing with groups of enemies.
- Offers quick movement across the battlefield, providing strategic positioning advantages.
- Accompanied by Tidehunter entourage, adding supportive firepower.
- ‘Marathon of the Murlocs’ trait extends the duration of ‘March of the Murlocs’ by 5 seconds, enhancing battlefield control.
- Requires careful timing and strategic placement, which might be challenging for new players.
- Best utilized when placed behind tank units to maximize longevity and damage output.
- To effectively counter Old Murk-Eye, employ tank minis or hybrids of DPS and tank units to withstand his damage while closing in for an attack.
- High health units are necessary to absorb the significant damage from Old Murk-Eye’s attacks.
Best Old Murk-Eye Talent
Tip of the Spear
Tidehunters spawn at Old Murk Eye’s location instead.
Marathon Of The Murlocs – Best Talent
March of the Murlocs lasts an additional 5 seconds longer after deploying.
Attacks briefly Stun enemies.
Best Old Murk-Eye Builds
Old Murk-Eye Build
- Cheat Dead
- Dark Iron Miner
- Holy Nova
- Old Murk-Eye