Melee: Strong vs Ranged units.
Squad: Strong vs One-Target units.
Cycle: 2 cost or less for more Mini plays!
Fast: Fastest moving units
Attack Speed: 1.3
Raptors is a bad unit in Warcraft Rumble. There are other units that are much better options to use in your build.
- Excellent for dealing damage due to their squad spawn capability.
- Their agility allows them to engage quickly and effectively with enemy units.
- With a moderate deployment cost of 3 gold, they offer a good balance of cost and offensive potential.
- The ‘Strength in Numbers’ talent enhances their damage output by 10% for each adjacent Raptor, promoting swarm tactics.
- Most effective when deployed in groups to leverage the ‘Strength in Numbers’ talent for increased damage.
- Vulnerable to units or spells that can inflict area damage, capable of addressing multiple Raptors simultaneously.
Best Raptors Talent
Strength In Numbers – Best Talent
Deal 10% more damage for each other Raptor nearby.
On kill, heal a small amount of damage.
Gain Bloodlust while a chest or gold vein is nearby.
Best Raptors Builds