Ranged: Attacks enemies from a distance.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Elemental: Deals elemental damage. Strong vs Armored.
Unbound: Can be played anywhere on the map.
S.A.F.E. Pilot Rating
Area Damage: 170
Crash Damage: 250
Attack Speed: 2.5
S.A.F.E. Pilot Overview
S.A.F.E. Pilot is a Tier A mini in Warcraft Rumble. S.A.F.E. Pilot is one of the best AOE range units that you can use at a cost of 3 gold. She is extremely strong, and you can use her in the majority of builds. On top of AOE, she has decent single-target burst damage.
- Provides Area of Effect (AoE) ranged damage, offering both frontline and support firepower.
- Can be deployed for a cost-effective price of 3 gold.
- The ‘Gnomish Cloaking Device’ talent allows for stealthy deployment and an ambush advantage.
- Exhibits flexibility, able to either confront enemies directly or bolster damage from behind tanks.
- Serves as an excellent starter card with a strong impact on the game for its cost.
- Effective in both dealing with single targets and providing burst AoE damage.
- Enhances army damage output when positioned strategically in battle formations.
- Vulnerable to minis with high ranged damage capabilities such as Darkspear Troll, Necromancer, Flamewaker, among others.
- Requires strategic targeting to mitigate its versatile deployment and damage potential.
Best S.A.F.E. Pilot Talent
Gnomish Cloaking Device – Best Talent
Deploy from the explosion with Stealth and Ambush.
Comin’ In Hot!
Deploy twice as fast and Burn nearby enemies.
Polymorph the first blaster target.
Best S.A.F.E. Pilot Builds
S.A.F.E. Pilot Control PVP Build
- Arcane Blast
- S.A.F.E. Pilot
- Whelp Eggs
- Skeleton Party
- Sylvanas Windrunner
S.A.F.E. Pilot PVP Build
- Defias Bandits
- Murloc Tidehunters
- S.A.F.E Pilot
- Whelp Eggs