Spell: Cast anywhere on the map.
AoE: Strong vs Squad units.
Cycle: 2 cost or less for more Mini plays!
Smoke Bomb Rating
Smoke Bomb Overview
Holy Nova is a bad spell in Warcraft Rumble. There are other spells and units that are much better options to use in your build.
- Provides stealth to nearby allies, offering a tactical advantage by concealing them from the enemy.
- Enhances mobility with the ‘Through The Shadows’ talent, making affected minis move 50% faster until they are unstealthed.
- Extremely cost-effective with a minimal deployment cost of only 1 gold, making it easy to fit into any strategy.
- Can be utilized to create confusion during skirmishes, potentially disrupting enemy tactics.
- Due to its situational nature, the effectiveness of Smoke Bomb relies on strategic placement and timing to maximize its impact on the battle.
Best Smoke Bomb Talent
Strangers in the Night
Effects apply to enemies as well.
Band Of Thieves
Grant +2 levels to Cycle minis within.
Reverberation- Best Talent
Affected minis Move 50% faster until unstealthed.
Best Smoke Bomb Builds
Smoke Bomb PVP/PVE Build
- Smoke Bomb
- Goblin Sapper
- Darkspear Troll
- S.A.F.E. Pilot
- Ogre Mage