Ayato Rating and Info
Tier List Rating: S
Stats Lvl 80
CRIT DMG 88.4%
Best Ayato Builds
Ayato is an excellent Main DPS character in Genshin Impact. There are a lot of different builds and roles for Ayato, but most players are using Main DPS builds. His skills are capable of dealing a lot of damage, so he is perfect for a lot of team compositions, and it is worth using him. Ayato is the S-tier character in Genshin Impact.
Best Ayato Weapons
Haran Geppaku Futsu
Obtain 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus. When other nearby party members use Elemental Skills, the character equipping this weapon will gain 1 Wavespike stack. Max 2 stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s. When the character equipping this weapon uses an Elemental Skill, all stacks of Wavespike will be consumed to gain Rippling Upheaval: each stack of Wavespike consumed will increase Normal Attack DMG by 20% for 8s.
The Black Sword
Increases DMG dealt by Normal and Charged Attacks by 20/25/30/35/40%. Additionally, regenerates 60/70/80/90/100% of ATK as HP when Normal and Charged Attacks score a CRIT Hit. This effect can occur once every 5s.
Best Ayato Artifacts
Echoes of an Offering
(2) ATK +18%
(4) When Normal Attacks hit opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack DMG by 70% of ATK. This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG. If a Normal Attack fails to trigger Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur once every 0.2s.
Heart of Depth
(2) Hydro DMG Bonus +15%
(4) After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
Best Ayato Team Comps
|Character 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4|
|Ayato||Nahida||Kuki Shinobu||Yun Jin|
There are a lot of team comps that you can make in Genshin Impact with Ayato. We recommend team comps that we think are best for Ayato. There are a lot of different characters, and there is a high chance that you do not have some of them. So you should create your team comps, test them out, and see what is best for you and your playstyle. With that, you will become better at the game, and you will know how your team works.
Ayato Skills Talents
Kamisato Art: Marobashi: Normal Attack
Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to dash forward and perform an iai.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Kamisato Art: Kyouka: Elemental Skill
Kamisato Ayato shifts positions and enters the Takimeguri Kanka state. After this shift, he will leave a watery illusion at his original location. After it is formed, the watery illusion will explode if opponents are nearby or after its duration ends, dealing AoE Hydro DMG.
In this state, Kamisato Ayato uses his Shunsuiken to engage in blindingly fast attacks, causing DMG from his Normal Attacks to be converted into AoE Hydro DMG. This cannot be overridden. It also has the following properties:
- After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Namisen effect, increasing the DMG dealt by Shunsuiken based on Ayato’s current Max HP. The initial maximum number of Namisen stacks is 4, and 1 stack can be gained through Shunsuiken every 0.1s. This effect will be dispelled when Takimeguri Kanka ends.
- Kamisato Ayato’s resistance to interruption is increased.
- Unable to use Charged or Plunging Attacks.
Takimeguri Kanka will be cleared when Ayato leaves the field. Using Kamisato Art: Kyouka again while in the Takimeguri Kanka state will reset and replace the pre-existing state.
Kamisato Art: Suiyuu: Elemental Burst
Unveils a garden of purity that silences the cacophony within. While this space exists, Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down and attack opponents within its AoE, dealing Hydro DMG and increasing the Normal Attack DMG of characters within.
Ayato Passive Talents
Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki: First Ascension Passive
Kamisato Art: Kyouka has the following properties:
- After it is used, Kamisato Ayato will gain 2 Namisen stacks.
- When the water illusion explodes, Ayato will gain a Namisen effect equal to the maximum number of stacks possible.
Kamisato Art: Michiyuku Hagetsu: Fourth Ascension Passive
If Kamisato Ayato is not on the field and his Energy is less than 40, he will regenerate 2 Energy for himself every second.
Kamisato Art: Daily Cooking: Passive Talent
When Ayato cooks a dish perfectly, he has a 18% chance to receive an additional “Suspicious” dish of the same type.
Level 1: Kyouka Fuushi
Shunsuiken DMG is increased by 40% against opponents with 50% HP or less.
Level 2: World Source
Namisen’s maximum stack count is increased to 5. When Kamisato Ayato has at least 3 Namisen stacks, his Max HP is increased by 50%.
Level 3: To Admire the Flowers
Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Kyouka by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Level 4: Endless Flow
After using Kamisato Art: Suiyuu, all nearby party members will have 15% increased Normal Attack SPD for 15s.
Level 5: Bansui Ichiro
Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Suiyuu by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Level 6: Boundless Origin
After using Kamisato Art: Kyouka, Ayato’s next Shunsuiken attack will create 2 extra Shunsuiken strikes when they hit opponents, each one dealing 450% of Ayato’s ATK as DMG. Both these Shunsuiken attacks will not be affected by Namisen.
Ayato Ascension Costs Lvl 90
- Old Handguard x 18
- Kageuchi Handguard x 30
- Famed Handguard x 36
- Sakura Bloom x 168
- Dew of Repudiation x 46
- Varunada Lazurite Sliver x 1
- Varunada Lazurite Fragment x 9
- Varunada Lazurite Chunk x 9
- Varunada Lazurite Gemstone x 6
In this video created by Zy0x, you will find all Ayato information about build, team, playstyles, and weapons.