Aragon, King of Men, is a Tier 3 commander in Lord of the Rings: Rise to War. You will have a powerful commander if you build Aragon King of Men correctly. He is a good side tier S commander in LOTR Rise To War, which means he is one of the best commanders in the game. To get the most out of Aragon King of Men, you must have him on respect Level 5 so you can build him right, otherwise, he will not be very useful.
The first thing you should notice and acknowledge is his primary trait, “Leader.” The “Leader” trait grants Aragon King of Men +5 Command, which is extremely useful.
You will have a skill point to spend in your Commander’s skill tree whenever they level up. The Aragon King of Men skill tree has four main skills and thus four different focus points. It’s worth noting that each of these four main skills is linked to two additional skills that you’ll gain access to after leveling up the main skill to level 2. On Commander Respect level 0, you will have two main skills to begin with.
LOTR Rise To War for PC is recommended for those looking for a more immersive gaming experience. A larger monitor allows for better troop management and a better appreciation of the game’s fantastic graphics.
Respect level 0 Build
Anduril- [Against 2 Enemy Target(s)] Deals% Physical Damage. On Max Level Might +15.
- Cull the Weak– [Against Enemy Target with the Lowest Defense] Deals% Physical Damage.
- Weapons Expertise– [Commander] % chance Of gaining Damage +%.
Elessar- [2 Allied Unit(s)] Recover% HP and gain a % chance Of reactivating effect once. On Max Level Effect 50% chance of receiving an additional Recovery effect.
- Elven Blessing– [2 Allied unit(s)] Recover % HP (effect modified by Focus stat) and gain a % chance of reactivating effect once.
- Exorbitance– . [All Allied Units] Damage +%.
Respect level 3 Build
Strider Title- Base stats from equipment +% Max Level Effect [Aragorn II] Ignores the race restrictions of all equipment.
- Raid Skill– [Round 1 ] [Against 1 Enemy Target(s)] Deals% Physical Damage and has a% chance of dealing an additional % damage.
- Precise Blow – [Against 1 Enemy Target(s)] Deals % Physical Damage, gains Pursuit.
Respect level 5 Build
King of Men-[First 5 round(S)] [Men] When affected by Stun or Madness, damage received -% Max Level Effect Buff persists for the entire battle.
- Dunedain Bloodline– [Men] Attack +2.0 and Defense + 5.0 during combat.
- Return of the King– [Round 5 Onwards] [Aragorn II] Damage +10.0%