Radagast is a fantastic commander in LOTR Rise Of War who does not deal a lot of damage but is extremely good at healing and defense. To get the most of Radagast’s build, you must have him at respect level 5. The best troops for Radagast are beats, especially eagles because of skills that boost the bests’ health and defense. Now, Radagast is a commander who does not deal a lot of damage, so you will not be able to burst someone down as you can do with Witch King. Because he isn’t doing much burst damage, he’s doing a lot of healing. Radagast is ideal for taking tiles where burst damage isn’t needed. You will lose a small number of troops while taking tiles with Radagast.
Radagast is a Tier 3 Commander, and the first thing you should notice and acknowledge is his base trait, “Support.” Radagast will gain +25 (Commander) Focus and +5 Skill points from the “Support” trait. Focus is Radagast’s strongest stat. “Focus” decreases the damage dealt with his chosen army during battle. You will have a talent point to use in your Commander’s skill tree once they level up.
The Radagast skill tree has four main skills and hence four different focus areas, which we will discuss here. It’s worth noting that each of these four major skills is linked to two other skills that you’ll gain access to after leveling up the main skill to level 2. On Commander Respect level 0, you will have two main skills, to begin with.
Respect level 0 Build
Wizard– [Round 1 ] [Against 2 Enemy Target(s)] Inflicts Stun, Defense – number for 3 round(s). On Max Level Effect Focus +15.
- Connoisseur– [Commander] Focus +% [Commander] Might – %.
- Surge- Deals% Focus Damage twice (effect modified by Focus stat). Each separate attack chooses a different target.
The Brow- [First 2 round(s)] [All allied units] Damage Received -% (effect modified by Focus stat), gains a chance of recovering % HP when damage is sustained (effect modified by Focus stat). On Max Level [Army] Defense +10.
- Pacifism- (Allied and Enemy Units] Damage – %.
- Haven- [Allied units) Physical Damage Received -%.
Respect level 3 Build
Healer-[Allied Units] Recovery received +%. On Max Level Effect [Army]HP + number.
- Cleansing Touch– [2 Allied Targets] Recover % HP (effect modified by Focus stat) and randomly remove 1 debuff.
- Relief- [Allied Unit with the Highest defense] Recover % HP (effect modified by Focus stat)
Respect level 5 Build
Bird-tamer– [Eagles] Speed +number during combat. On Max Level [Eagles] Gain Stun Immunity.
- March- March Speed +%.
- Beast Training– [Beasts] Recovers % HP per round.