A lot of gamers might not know it but your influence affects your recruitment in LOTR: Rise to War. Your Commanders or your Heroes are the main characters you have in the game with you. While most of them are not unlocked, you need to have an influence level on them to recruit. Most of the time Tier 2 and Tier 3 Commanders unlock through the influence level you have in the game.
Now, you might be looking for a guide to help you recruit T2 and T3 commanders without suffering much. So, we have compiled a detailed guide to help you out in your journey to unlock them through the use of Influence level. Without any delay, let us hop into the details of this guide.
Influence might be a new thing to you but gifting isn’t. Here in LOTR, you can simply go to the recruitment Tab and then gift certain things to your commanders. This can unlock them and if you are generous enough to give them more, you can earn their respect.
Through this respect level, you can further unlock more skills, gear sets, and so on. This can be beneficial for you in the future as more seasons are unlocked and powerful troops are required.
So, with those aspects being out of the way, let us talk about the influence. When you are in the Recruitment/Recruit Commander Tab, at the bottom left you will find the Influence button.
If you hover over the influence, you will check that your level determines the boost you get for various commanders/factions. Furthermore, it also changes who you can get in the game, which is fascinating.
When you go to the tips section of the game located in Tavern, you can check out the recruits you can get, but it is based on the influence level, rather than other aspects. You might also be wondering where you can get the Tier 2 and Tier 3 heroes/commanders?
Well, after you have enough respect, you can go to the tips section of the game in Tavern and can select various heroes based on that same level of Respect you have.
If you want to learn more about these aspects of the game, you can check them out by clicking on the question mark located on the right side of Tavern. You can read it to learn about the tips. From those information tabs, you will also learn about a few things such as;
- Once you reach well around level 15 of Influence, you will be presented with extra commanders. In our case, it might be pointing out at the Tier 2 Commanders/Heroes.
- Once you reach well around level 30 of Influence, you will be presented with all the commanders. Same as always, in our case, it might be pointing out at the Tier 3 Commanders/Heroes.
Strategies to look out for
- It is not always about the upgrades you can make with the influence level, rather you should wait for the moment when you unlock T2 or T3 commanders to unlock them.
- You don’t have to spend anything for the boost you are getting, rather the amount of influence you have assigns those permanent boosts to the characters, so you should consider making the team with those commanders (boosted), rather than ones with no boost.
- Everything in LOTR: Rise to War has been described if you look closely. There are question marks with the information inside them. If you are not sure about a thing, simply looking it up in those question marks will help you out in your journey.
Guide Created By D1vine